JoshEberley (@JoshEberley)


RT @JoshEberley: Dunks and Discourse 55: - December return for the NBA - Doc and Morey - Could Dragic or Gallinari turn title odds? - Bora…
RT @_JasonLT: -8 teams haven’t played basketball in 8 months. -14 teams haven’t played in nearly 3 months. -22 teams haven’t played in at…
.5 PPR, keep two. (Both teams have winning records currently.) Who wins this trade: A gets: Alvin Kamara Christia… https://t.co/Po5x6pJGiz
@Patrick_Fenelon Exactly, all these endorsements shouldn’t be news unless they are surprising lol
This is actually standard scoring but the question remains
In a .5 PPR, Kamara is averaging 20.7 points a week, Henry is averaging 19.4. Who would you rather have the rest of the season?
What are my odds right now on a Clippers-Nets finals next year? I’m intrigued. https://t.co/tVwkNDUyB4
RT @RooshWilliams: 🎙️New episode of The Noble & Roosh Show! Presented by @Ballislife @EthanJSkolnick of @5ReasonsSports joins the show to…
Dunks and Discourse 55: - December return for the NBA - Doc and Morey - Could Dragic or Gallinari turn title odds?… https://t.co/0RUz9GnnPy
@RyMichail Yea. I was just joking lol. I do think Q Rich is free though
I also really need a Nets / Celtics series at some point next year.
If Matrix and Barbosa don’t have jobs on this team, I’m going to be upset. https://t.co/VVpSooz2xY
I do wonder why Ime hasn’t got his shot as the boss yet though.
I do wonder why Ime hasn’t got his shot as the boss yet though.
The Nets are far and away the most interesting team heading into next season. https://t.co/br74Miqrh1
The Nets are far and away the most interesting team heading into next season. https://t.co/br74Miqrh1
I’m praying Draymond sets a screen so I can pull a Tom Brady and act visibly infuriated whenever the guy who switch… https://t.co/w2NzlZAVTU
I’m praying Draymond sets a screen so I can pull a Tom Brady and act visibly infuriated whenever the guy who switch… https://t.co/w2NzlZAVTU
Lets say there’s a 25% chance you get powers, 75% chance you blowup. How many people are signing up still?
Lets say there’s a 25% chance you get powers, 75% chance you blowup. How many people are signing up still?
Hughie is for sure getting injected with compound V next season.
Hughie is for sure getting injected with compound V next season.
@SPSnieder I’d much rather have that top
@SPSnieder I’d much rather have that top

close